Christina Reads's Reviews > Undone

Undone by Lila DiPasqua

Dec 04, 13

bookshelves: historical-romance, erotic-historical-romance, fairy-tale-retellings
Recommended for: Those who love steamy historical romance, Fans of Lila DiPasqua, Fans of fairy tale retellings

OMG! I have no words. I just finished this and Lila DiPasqua has done it to me again. I was up reading this to the early morning hours and I was finally able to get back to it and I BALLED, I mean, she had me crying at a certain part of the book that totally knocked me back with surprise. I saw her mention that this is her most emotionally charged book, and man she wasn't kidding. THIS BOOK IS SO FREAKIN GOOD!!!

This is a touching, romantic, seriously HOT, book inspired by Rapunzel, about a privateer, Simon Boulenger, (he is so deliciously alpha!!) who is on a mission to get out of this web of intrigue he's caught up in, and a woman who is guarding some serious secrets. I don't want to give anything away but I will say watching these two fall in love was wonderful, and the attraction between them literally sizzles up the pages. (Talk about sexual tension---whoa!). The character growth in this book is like none I've ever seen. Seeing how Angelica's character blossoms as she learns to trust Simon and becomes the woman she is at the end was just so amazing. I loved both these characters!! Simon is pretty typical of Lila DiPasqua's heroes--sexy as hell, a naughty loveable badboy. A true rake. He's great (not to mention seriously talented in the bedroom). UNDONE will make you laugh, cry, sweat from the sexual heat between these two characters--and those love scenes---Oh. My. God. Highly recommended. A keeper for me, for sure! (Book will be out the week of April 9th. ARC was provided in exchange for an honest review).
10 likes • Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Undone.

message 1: by Hbeebti (new)

Hbeebti Great review. Have you read the first two? I found them at the used book store last week and almost got them but was unsure. Your review makes me want to give them a try.

Christina Reads You should definitely give them a try! So different and hot. :)