Rachel's Reviews > Break Away

Break Away by Tatiana Vila

Mar 11, 12

Read from March 09 to 11, 2012

This book was so bad

It's not even funny. So cliche. So stupid.

Who writes about a girl and her sister with a boyfriend, who the girl supposedly 'hates', but in the middle of the story when her sister is in a COMA she is making out with her sisters boyfriend.

What. The. Hell.

And you can figure out whats going to happen throughout the first time you meet Ian ((Her sisters boyfriend)) because of the stupid glances he always gives her and the 'Oh so nice' attitude he gives her when he goes too far.

Let me say this again.

SO FRICKING CLICHE

Seriously, can't anyone think of a better story plot or romantic twist then something as sick and cruel as a girl stealing her sisters boyfriend? Sure, add a little fantasy in that, it definitely won't be like a Jerry Springer episode if you put a little fantasy in it.

Note the sarcasm

You know, this book really reminds me of an episode of Jerry Springer I saw yesterday.

This girls Mom stole her daughters boyfriend and now she wants him back. Of course, the boyfriend was actually cheating on her Mother with a transvestite, but let's forget that part for a second.

And another thing, all of the reviews on this book are all saying how 'Great it is'.

What the hell.

A book this twisted is not good. Romance this twisted is depressing and and throw-up worthy.

Who would think this is a good book!?!?

Please, tell me who.

Because I really don't see it.

I have nothing more to say.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Break Away.