Giselle at Book Nerd Canada's Reviews > Pandemonium

Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver

Sep 23, 14

bookshelves: bought-in-store, own, 2012
Read on February 27, 2012 — I own a copy

Lena has escaped Portland and its world where love is a disease. She’s in the wild where everything is new and frightening. This book is divided into a “Then” chapter and a “Now” chapter so as we’re figuring out how Lena is doing in the wild the reader also knows what the current state she’s in at the same time.

At first I was a little confused as to why that was happening but I definitely liked it because it kept it a lot more interesting. I won’t go much into the plot because that would mean spoilers but I can tell you I love this Lena. She kicked butt, she was strong and confident and knew exactly what to do. How much she has grown from Delirium’s Lena, I can tell you she has shouldered a lot more responsibly in Pandemonium than ever.

That ending!! I jumped out of my seat and squealed just because I had an inkling that would happen. I can’t wait until the final book. Lauren Oliver, you are a genius!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pandemonium.

Brenna YAY <3

Anabel (inthebookcorner) Ahhh one of my favorite books! Lauren Oliver is a genius indeed!