Lily's Reviews > On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God

On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God by Louise Rennison

Dec 19, 11

On the bright side, I'm now the girlfriend of a sex god. by Louise Rennison
Reviewed by Moirae the Fates book reviews.

Georgia Nicolson has started dating the Sex God (aka Robbie). So life should be perfect . . . except in Georgia's life, nothing is ever perfect. Her cat, Angus (the size of a small Labrador), is terrorizing the neighborhood. Her sister, Libby (who is slightly mad), hides her pooey knickers at the bottom of Georgia's bed.
Then the Sex God breaks it off because she's too young. It's time for a plan. It's time for a Red Herring. It's time for Georgia to become a "heartless boy magnet!" (Synopsis provided by Amazon)

This is book 2 in the Georgia Nicholson series. As usual, it's pretty funny. Even adults can find humor in this series and appreciate it. I love Georgia and the Ace Gang. Georgia is up to her usual antics in this book, she is now dating Robbie, the sex god, and we get to see their relationship develop and have some hard times.

Libby is her usual self in this one, we don't get to see her character develop at all in this one. If you liked book 1 (Angus, thongs and full-frontal snogging) I would recommend this book.

* Paperback: 272 pages
* Publisher: HarperTeen; First Edition edition (May 14, 2002)
* ISBN-10: 0064472264
* Author: Louise Rennison
* Cover Art: I like the new art better.
* Overall rating: **** out of 5 stars
* Obtained: Local Library, purchased my own copy.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God.