Jennifer Rayment's Reviews > The Paperbag Princess

The Paperbag Princess by Robert Munsch

Dec 12, 11

Jake's Review: I pretty much like all Robert Munsch's books because they are funny and easy to read. They are never boring and he talks more like a kid than an adult. I like the dragon in this one and its kinda funny how Elizabeth convinces him to do stupid stuff. The pictures are really funny and I like that the princess calls Ronald a bum.

Jake's Rating: 9/10

Mom's Review: Even Jesse lets me read him this one, so you know its good when a book hating toddler likes to listen and look at the pictures. Like so many women I appreciate the message about the importance of staying true to yourself and of being a strong resourceful women who doesn't need to depend on a man. At the same time its just a delightfully fun sweet story that the whole family will enjoy. The artwork is hilarious and melds perfectly with the story. Win win when Munsch and Martchenko get together! This is a true classic (and my copy is totally signed by Munsch!)
Mom's Rating: 10/10

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Paperbag Princess.