Dianne's Reviews > The Tantric Principle

The Tantric Principle by Jennifer Probst

Dec 20, 11

Arianna needs to relax and de-stress from her busy high-powered Ad exec job. Grant learned a valuable lesson the last time he got involved with a student. Of course if each one stuck to their principles we wouldn't have a book to read! So one weekend they let temptation have the better of them and go for it. Of course the sex scenes are fabulous, but not overly done. The plot (yes there is actually a plot) is good and will keep your interest.

This was not some wham-bam-thank-you Ma'am type of short sex-manual book. A lot of thought and style went into this story. Both characters are well fleshed out which surprised me since you don't normally find that in this genre from most authors.

The Tantric Principle will keep you interested and turning the pages to see if they can both get what they want and need in the end. And who knows, it may make you curious enough to try Tantric Sex.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Tantric Principle.

Comments (showing 1-4)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Jennifer Probst HI Dianne, I saw you rated The Tantric Principle with 4 stars on Amazon, yet only 2 stars here. Just wanted to see if there was any error. Thanks!

Dianne Yep that WAS an error and thanks for letting me know about it. *Dianne has very red red face now!!!*

Jennifer Probst Thank you SO much for changing it - and don't feel bad, I so appreciate the great review!

Dianne Well It WAS a good and sexy book. And thanks for befriending me! I love having friends who love to read as much as I do!