Loni Flowers's Reviews > Guardian of Fate

Guardian of Fate by L.J. Kentowski

Dec 12, 11

bookshelves: all-time-favorites
Read in December, 2011

Guardians of Fate is a seriously addicting page-turner of a story and should not be overlooked!
The story is exciting, the characters are witty and charming and let's not forget... down right sexy! GOF will keep you on the edge of your seat, waiting with anticipation to see what happens next.
The building tension and romance that ensues from Cassandra and another extremely HOT man (that shall remain nameless) will leave you breathless and wanting more (if I could bring him home and keep him for myself...he'd be all MINE!)
The ending will have you begging for the next book in this exciting new series.

If you love Paranormal Romance/Fantasy novels-- I highly recommend Guardians of Fate!! I hope you'll love it as much as I did!!!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Guardian of Fate.

Quotes Loni Liked

L.J. Kentowski
“There was no doubt in my mind that the man next to me was the same one who had been in my visions for the last six years. He was real, and he was at Luke's buying a whiskey? I almost felt cheated. For so long, I wondered what this vision was all about, feeling that it held some deeper meaning I would someday grasp. Yet, here I was at some seedy bar and the man in my dreams shows up and orders a whiskey. Now what? Save him from dying of inebriation?”

L.J. Kentowski
“It felt like he'd been pushing himself into my life from the very first time I dreamt of him. Ever since, my life had slowly chipped away into pieces that didn't seem to fit together anymore. I was afraid that if they ever came together, it would be far from the life i hoped it would be.”

L.J. Kentowski
“You just happened to have a bottle of wine and two wine glasses here?" I asked skeptically.
Hunter smiled conspiratorially and said, "It's a rule of mine to have it available in case of special occasions. You know, like a beautiful woman in my apartment with a desire for... answers.”

L.J. Kentowski
“The subconscious mind often speaks the truth. You should listen to it once in a while. Maybe then, you would be asking me not to stop for much more pleasant reason.”

L.J. Kentowski
“And it would be a death of the worst kind; becoming the very thing that I hunted myself, or worse. It was far more terrifying than the end of life completely. I'd rather be gone from this world for all of eternity than become a slave to Hell.”

L.J. Kentowski
“There were no horns sticking out of his head or third eye in between his two gorgeous blue ones. There were only the most kissable lips, set on a perfectly sculpted face, telling me that he would do anything to protect me.”

L.J. Kentowski
“The silence seemed to gain weight between us, his face turned hard, and his lips became a thin, grim line. He pushed me away from him. "If I wanted to drain you, Cassandra," he said, his voice deep, "it wouldn't be your blood you should be concerned about.”