Laura's Reviews > Poughkeepsie

Poughkeepsie by Debra Anastasia

Dec 14, 11

Read from December 12 to 14, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Poughkeepsie.

Quotes Laura Liked

Debra Anastasia
“Livia held her spatula as Blake whispered in her ear. “I see us just like this a hundred years from now, old and deaf. I’ll be the luckiest man.”
Emotion caught her—this was all she wanted. Simple, beautiful frittata moments with this man.
“Someday, Livia, I’ll be man enough to buy the food,” he continued. “I’ll give you an oven. I’ll try so hard.”
Debra Anastasia, Poughkeepsie

12/12/2011
1.0% "Dear Poughkeepsie, you had me at hello. What a beginning!"
12/12/2011
5.0% ""Looks like I need to buy you a load of Shut Your Mouth for your birthday" lol"
show 1 hidden update…

Leea I love this book...

Laura me too!!! so many good lines!

Leea Yay! I'm so glad you like it!

Diane Oooh! I'm dying to read this book!

message 5: by Leea (last edited Dec 21, 2011 01:03PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leea I love that quote, it made me cry. Blake is an amazing man.

Laura It's all in the little things, I have a hard time remembering that sometimes, which is why I loved this quote!

This book is great Diane!

Wendy F I see you loved it too Laura! Yay

Nicole Laura,
I picked up and read this by stalking your updates and I absolutely loved it. I am awaiting your review, you do such good ones.
I am curious, have you read her other book (s)? what lead you to this one?

Laura Hey Nicole!! I didn't get an alert on this, so pissed at GR! Anywho I am so happy that you liked this! I found this one on the Romance-Historical and Other group, the ladies there suggested it and it was as great as they said it would be. I want to read her book Crushed Seraphim. Are you going to read it? Aww thanks for liking my reviews, I just haven't had much time to write them out lately :( I need to for this one though, definitely!

message 10: by Leea (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leea I really want to read Crushed Seraphim  by Debra Anastasia Can't wait for your review Laura :)

Laura Want to read together?

message 12: by Leea (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leea Yeah, maybe after the Holidays.

Laura ok, let me know :)

message 14: by Diane (last edited Dec 22, 2011 09:35AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Diane Chapter 1 of Poughkeepsie was awesome! Talk about grabbing me right away. I'm on Chapter 4 and it's getting good.

Laura how are you liking it Di?