Ariana's Reviews > Stolen Children

Stolen Children by Peg Kehret

Dec 14, 11

Read in August, 2011

The first time babysitting Kendra is the first time she will be kidnapped. Amy has all the knowledge she needs to babysit but doesn't know what to do if she gets kidnapped. Amy and Kendra try to escape but has to be very careful. Kendra at 3 is very heard to keep quiet and to make sure she doesn't cry when trying to escape. Amy has tried many many times to escape, but just hasn't had the right time or luck. So she gets in trouble when ever she gets caught and has a death threat. Kendra ahs a little stuffed animal named tubby. She cant live without tubby I think its cute.
I really liked this book because it was very exciting and suspencful. I really liked how she was very brave and didnt stop. It was so cool how she put hint in the videos that they sent to their mom. I think I would be as brave because im not exactly the brave type. I will try to defend myself. But i didnt think that she would be kind of friendly to the kidnappers. But i think that she was just trying to play it safe with them.
I would recommend this book to people who love suspencful books and loves exciting stories. I really think that lots of people will like this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stolen Children.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Jewel Vang This is awesome but finish your review before tomorrow or else you'll get three demerits