Autumn Review's Reviews > The Ascended

The Ascended by Tiffany King

Dec 13, 11

bookshelves: arc, blog-tours, review
Read on December 12, 2011

Krista's plan is to rescue Mark regardless of what the consequences are. With the help of Haniel and the other links, they set off to fight Victor and his Daemons. On the journey, Krista accepts her new fate and that is what ultimately helps get her through the mission. Will she be able to save Mark? Can they overpower Victor and his minions? Lots of questions, but only one result is acceptable.

My Take:
I'm very sad that this is the ending of this series. I have fallen in love with all the characters and would definitely love to see where they go from here. However, it's not to be and I must accept that this is all I will know. Bittersweet. I won't tell you what happens, but I will say this....I'm VERY happy with how things ended! I was a little nervous going into the book because of how Forgotten Souls ended. Mark broke my heart and I was anxious to see what would happen with them. I also loved the relationship that Haniel and Krista have developed. I mean, what's not to love about Haniel anyway?? Not only are the characters easy to relate to and likable, the overall message of the book is inspiring. I think that's why I've loved the series so much. The focus on using and transferring positive energy and helping others is a great motivation to want to be a better person. In fact, TK couldn't have timed the release any better! With the holidays coming, this is a perfect book to remind us all to focus on the positive and help others in need. If you haven't read the Saving Angels series, you MUST!!!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Ascended.