Markus's Reviews > The Blue Day Book: A Lesson in Cheering Yourself Up

The Blue Day Book by Bradley Trevor Greive

6206250
Dec 12, 2011

bookshelves: owned

I am giving Bradley Trevor Greive's The Blue Day Book: A Lesson in Cheering Yourself Up 5 stars for cheering me every moment I feel blue.
When the coldest of the days knock on your door, and make you lie on a fetal position. A sweet book that might appeal to the ladies when you give it to them as a gift. I actually happen to leaf through it at Booksale. Very convenient. I bought this one, plus the ones that relate to how special are your parents.
The photos of innocent animals are heart warming and the funny captions below them add even more to the book's ability to enhance your spirit. A really fitting book to teenagers who would experience loads of heartbreak, but the case didnt go the same for me. The reason I leaf thru this book sometimes, is my frustration. Grades. Money. Friends. Social Isolation and all. Yah! right, I opened this book loads of times and still looking forward for maybe more.
But the general thought is that, it gives you that esteem to drive through life even more, and never surrender. Getting up means strength, and falling down means it is usual, and what matters is how each time you rise to the occasion. :)
Blimey. This book is effective!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Blue Day Book.