Makki's Reviews > The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

The Ethical Slut by Dossie Easton

Dec 12, 11

Read in December, 2011

Disclaimer: I have read the 2009 edition of this book. but I am reviewing this one because the other is unavailable on the site.

I have been looking for a book on polyamory for quite some time. Looks for both books, and sites that can help me educate myself on the topic. But it seemed that most of what I found were all of the "how to' type. "how to be in successful polyamorous relationship" It writes about rules and guidelines and how one should be in that type of relationship. I can understand that there are some people who need this kind of advice because there lover is of a polyamorous nature, but its not what I was looking for.

This book is what I was looking for, it tells the tales, experiences, and overall mentality of some polyamorous individuals as well as professional who have dealt with relationships as a professional. It is insightful, fulfilling, and creates an aura of comfort, understanding, and feel good about the years they spent in their respective expert ease.

Good luck to hem and all the people who benefit from their writing. I applaud and love you; and there's nothing you can do about it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Ethical Slut.