Adam K.'s Reviews > Destined to Reign: The Secret to Effortless Success, Wholeness, and Victorious Living

Destined to Reign by Joseph Prince

Dec 31, 11

Read in December, 2011

Don't let the title scare you. It sounds like Tony Robbins or some other self-help guru, but it is still apt for what Prince is offering, which is the real thing. This is Bible-centered radical grace preaching, and when you finish reading it, you'll wonder how you were ever convinced to sell God so short as the modern church does. This book blessed me in many, many ways, and I cannot recommend it enough. If you're getting tired of relying on your own works to somehow make you righteous or keep you there, this book is for you. If you think there is such a thing as too much grace, this book is most definitely for you. If you want more finished work perspective, I also very highly recommend Paul White's Revelation to Transformation. You can find out more about my own perspective on finished work and my own personal soapbox against legalism in my review for that book. The church is undergoing a revolution that the establishment has, until this point, failed to recognize, and I pray strongly that the Lord will blow those massive scales off the eyes of the old guard and we can truly start enjoying the blessing the way we were meant to, and the rest of the world can see Jesus for who He really is and see how much He really loves us. Books like this can help point the way. Spread the word.
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Destined to Reign.