Alexis *RealityBites! Let's Get Lost!*'s Reviews > Accordance

Accordance by Shelly Crane

4 1/2 STARS
First let me just say that Marcus is the biggest punk in my YA reading history!! Dude runs from a fight everytime!!smh. And Marla. Wow.
I really enjoyed this bk just as much as the first! I was soooo excited when Maggie and Caleb finally got the chance to Mutualize. Again Crane I LOVE YOUR CONCEPTS and storytelling as well!!!:)I loved Caleb's discovered ability as a poacher i find that to be very handy. I like how Caleb and Maggie work together as a team it is so cool to see how they have so much trust and confidence in eachother. I was so happy for Kyle as well. Finally!!:) Bish and Jen.... Whyyyyy??? Please give them their HEA PLEASE!
Accordance was full of self discovery,Love and a few crazy twist there at the end. I really can not wait to read Defiance and i am pissed i have to wait.=( Hopefully a Caleb Maggie wedding is in the nxt bk!
On to the next Book!!:D
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Accordance.

Quotes Alexis *RealityBites! Let's Get Lost!* Liked

Shelly Crane
“He pulled my face up with his hand cupping my cheek and kissed me on my trembling mouth. He smoothed his hands down my arms, my back, my hair, my cheek, soothing me.

“There’s a picture of you two in the dictionary under ‘get a room’,” Kyle said from behind me.”
Shelly Crane, Accordance

12/16/2011
76.0% "Omg omg omg Bish and Jenna wtf is going on..... Whyyyyyyyy....
Damn this is gettin good!!:)"