Sue's Reviews > Hidden Summit

Hidden Summit by Robyn Carr

Dec 31, 2011

Read from December 29 to 31, 2011

Connor Danson is in Virgin River under false pretenses. He witnessed a prominent Sacramento businessman murder a man & as the only eyewitness he has gone into hiding.
Leslie Petruso comes to Virgin River to escape the unwanted friendship of her ex-husband. He wants her to be friends with him and his new, pregnant wife. Les wants nothing to do with them do she comes to Virgin River to work for Paul Haggerty's construction company. As luck would have it Connor is just starting working for Paul, too. While neither wants to start in a relationship fate intervenes and they fall in love.
The way Leslie handles her obnoxious ex is hilarious. Connor has a sweet younger sister & identical twin nephews who were also relocated for their protection to Vermont.
This story centers more on Connor & Leslie with the residents of Virgin River appearing from time to time. Of course, Jack is prominent in the story; as is Paul
but the main characters are Connor & Leslie.
There are a couple of side stories that add to the action.
I love Virgin River. I'm not an outdoors person, but I would love to visit the little town and meet all the terrific people living there. But alas Virgin River exists only in Robyn Carr's imagination! But I will continue to visit there for as long as Ms. Carr continues to write her wonderful stories!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hidden Summit.