Joy's Reviews > Sweet Seduction

Sweet Seduction by Maya Banks

2711937
Dec 12, 11

bookshelves: ebooks, erotic-fiction, contemporary-romance, bdsm, maya-banks
Read from December 11 to 12, 2011

I've put this off for so long and now that I've read one of Maya Banks's works, I remembered why. I'm really partial to characters mutual pleasure and I noticed that the hero gets attention most of the time. I gave this a 4 because it was a light and fun read.

Julie and Nathan had serious miscommunication issues and it's good to see how the other characters' lives (Faith and Gray, Serena and Damon) go on, and they also get an update. Julie and Nathan's love story is a conflict waiting to happen. I do understand how Julie felt, as well as how Nathan did when the attraction bomb was dropped, they could really get creative.

Julie felt her anonymous lover didn't just give her the most amazing sex she ever had, but she felt a connection, like they made love, and Nathan wished the whole time her eyes were open. Julie took it well when she found out about the deception, I like her character and it's understandable to be wary of others who didn't really appreciate her. Nathan gets tongue-tied around her and she sees it as disinterest.

Sex was really hot but I didn't appreciate much that Julie lacked the oral attention.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Seduction.

12/12/2011