Leanne's Reviews > So I Married A Demon Slayer

So I Married A Demon Slayer by Angie Fox

Dec 11, 11

Read in December, 2011

What a tangled web they weave these Demons lol All the stories were fun to read and quick to get through. I like a fun read from time to time.The first story by Kathy Love was a little hard to follow at first but the story fell together quickly. Hunky photographer and hot Demoness Model make for a great read! I don't want to give away the story lol The love scene is spectacular!The next story by Angie Fox is quite delicious as well. What starts off a by the book feeding on lust turns into a crazy night and marriage. I laughed like crazy reading this story. The tangle of crazy things that happen really get you. Your sure to enjoy this one, it keeps you reading right to the end.The last story by Lexi Goerge ends the book perfectly! Vivacious and ready to kick evil butt with a Hotty hubby to be can a story get any more interesting??? Nope this story is hopping with action, laughs and some serious love.Hope you all get a chance to read this one because WOW what a fun book! You'll want to finish it all in one sitting!
Leanne
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read So I Married A Demon Slayer.