valee's Reviews > Forever and a Day

2320890
Aug 19, 2012

bookshelves: cont-romance, 200-fav-reads
Read from August 04 to 19, 2012

I just adore this author.

I really have no words to describe how much I loved this installment. I wasn't very happy with the previous one so I'm glad I was again surprised with this one.

ER doctor Josh Scott, let me just say that if I ever get to know a guy like you I'll never ever again will wish to stay single, lol. I adored the hero of Forever and a day. What was not to love? A total hunk, an overwhelmed doctor with no social life whatsoever and responsible for a little boy who's mother abandoned and a young sister who was left all alone after the death of their parents. And if this wasn't enough, the guy had no help at all, no family left. How not to be silly in love with a guy who makes a life like this one work out, or sort of. I guess it wasn't really working until Grace came into the picture and helped him work things out. They had the most wonderful chemistry and they were able to sort some really hard things together. She never thought a life like the one she got to in Lucky Harbor would be what she wanted the most, but it ended up that way. Life gives us surprises and chances and it's up to us to make them work.

I adored everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, about this book. Had a great time. Cried, laughed and wished for things to happen that I would never thought would interest me.

Gotta love the chocolate quotes:

"Einstein was eating chocolate when he came upon the theory of relativity. Coincidence? I think not."

"I would give up chocolate, but I’m not a quitter."

"Save Earth. It’s the only planet with chocolate."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forever and a Day.