Lily's Reviews > Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas

Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas by Louise Rennison

Dec 09, 11

Knocked out by my nunga nungas by Louise Rennison
Reviewed by Moirae the fates book reviews.

Georgia Nicolson is now the girlfriend of the Sex God (aka Robbie), and things are wonderful. Except her loony parents are dragging her off to Och Aye land (aka Scotland), and the Sex God's band's chance at a record contract has left her something of a "pop widow."
Then up rears temptation in the form of old flame Dave the Laugh. Is Georgia about to become a shameless vixen? (Synopsis provided by goodreads)

In the third installment of the Georgia Nicholson series, we meet up with Georgia once again who is still dating the "sex god."
Even in my mid-twenties, this series is still hilarious! Granted, it's not as funny as it was when I was 14. I enjoy reading about Georgia's crazy antics with Jas, SG and Angus. This book is a quick read, an hour or so in an afternoon is all it takes to read it.
If you are looking for a book that is just a fun goofy read, give this a try and try all 10 of the Georgia books.

# Reading level: Ages 13 and up
# Paperback: 183 pages
# Publisher: HarperTeen (March 4, 2003)
# ISBN-10: 0064473627
# Author: Louise Rennison
# Cover art: I like the new art better.
# Overall rating:**** out of 5 stars
# Obtained: My local library

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas.