Ziaria's Reviews > 11/22/63

11/22/63 by Stephen King

Jan 25, 12

Read from December 09, 2011 to January 08, 2012

I loved Mr. King's new book! His books always take me longer to read than most. I think because I take more care with his words and don't want to rush them, even if I feel like devouring every last one. I just don't even want to miss any little details.

When I found out what this book was about, I couldn't wait to read it. I kept thinking, what if you got the chance to go back in time and stop the assassination? What would the world be like to day if you could? I also kept wondering what the ripple effect of something like this? Any small change can alter one's life. I figured a change this big would have a dramatic ripple.

As I long time fan of Mr. King, what holds me true to his books, is his storytelling. I just really enjoy it. I love the world he creates, his characters. He certainly didn't lessen his ability in this book. Jake, George however you wish to call him, is a well built, and likable character. I admit my soft spot is for Sadie. I really enjoyed her character. I loved her fiery spirit. Another character I found myself fascinated with was the Yellow Card Man. A tiny part in the whole scope of things but one of the more important characters. I was glad to have learned what we were able to have learned about him, but would've loved to learn more.

Read the book. You'll enjoy it.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 11/22/63.

12/09/2011 page 260