Jamie's Reviews > Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday to You by Brian  Rowe

Jan 16, 12

bookshelves: books-i-own, e-books, kindle, magic, paranormal-romance, review-copy, review-copy-from-author-publisher, witches, ya
Read from January 01 to 11, 2012

This is the third and final book in this amazing trilogy. I have given all three books five stars because I LOVED the entire trilogy.

Cameron and Liesel have been through so much together. First there was the curse she put on him to make him age rapidly and then the curse she put on him to age backwards. Cameron and Liesel are now married and Liesel is pregnant. Now they have to deal with her evil sister Hannah. Cameron and Liesel have to find Hannah and stop her curse that she has put on the world. Everyone is aging a year everyday. Then she gets angry and moves it up, finally to where they are aging a year older every minute.

I liked that we got to learn a little more about the characters from the previous two books. Their background and then what happens to them during this curse. We also get to meet some new characters that who are not whom them seem at first. It's a very fast paced story that I couldn't put down. I was so tuned into the world that Brian created that I felt like I was right there. Counting down the days till I run out like the people in this book.

I wasn't sure what to expect in reading this one. Let me tell you Brian sure shocked me over and over again in this book. There were so many twists and turns. Jaw dropping moments that I couldn't believe what I was reading and what was happening. The ending was by far NOT what I expected at all. I was so shocked that my jaw was hanging open with disbelief. This was one of the best trilogies that I have read. I loved every minute of reading all three books. I am recommending you read this trilogy, it's that good.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Happy Birthday to You.