Christine Butler's Reviews > Sterling

Sterling by Dannika Dark

Dec 12, 11

bookshelves: paranormal-fantasy
Read from December 10 to 12, 2011

Holy $h!t, was this a good book!

I was riveted to this book, compelled to continue reading, and disappointed that it had to ever come to an end. There were a few typos that I only mention because unfortunately they were in important places. The type said should when it was supposed to say shouldn't. That type of thing. EASILY overlooked once you realize the mistake, because this book was otherwise FLAWLESS! Spectacular plot, sexy, dangerous, incredible characters made for extremely good reading. This is what adult fantasy is all about. You get that harder edge, the reality of being a grown up where everything doesn't always work out the way you want it to, and the hot guy you drool over isn't necessarily the one that goes home with the girl. I had forgotten my love for the more adult versions of paranormal, because I hadn't come across anything new that I liked in a while.

Sterling is definitely unique in its telling, beautifully written, mesmerizing, and will leave you with an insatiable appetite for more. Dannika Dark is an amazing story teller. I can't wait to get my hands on the next book in the series.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sterling.

Quotes Christine Liked

Dannika Dark
“I never arrive unannounced without something big and juicy in hand.
- Simon Hunt”