Julie's Reviews > Time Untime

Time Untime by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Aug 14, 2012

bookshelves: audio
Read in August, 2012

Great read! Really wanted to give it a five star but I had some points in the book I kept getting distracted from the story by the story. Time Untime should have been released right after Retribution (Sundown's book) I think that would have helped a few of the other people I've seen with lower rated reviews. I had a few moments when I had to stop and try to remember key parts and characters to catch up with what was going on. Love the Native American mythology but it started to loose me at times. I don't fault that on Sherrilyn right now since I have four other series at the moment with Native American mythology backdrop and it was difficult to keep my mind on the Dark-Hunters World. Sherrilyn Kenyon sure knows how to write the tortured hero. Ren grabbed my attention in Retribution and I was eager for Time Untime to come out so we could get more of him and I really liked him and Kateri. As much as I was enjoying most of the story, for some reason his horrible past kept dragging me down and not much was happening to bring me back up. Maybe one to many of these books in this series with pasts that was feeling to familiar to other books that I wasn't able to give this story my all. Through all of that, I still enjoyed the story and loved Ash and Nick and the highlights of the other characters that joined the story and hopefully some set up plots for future books.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Time Untime.