Charlene's Reviews > Nightborn

Nightborn by Lynn Viehl

1362088
Jan 13, 12

Go pre-order this now. Yes, you, right now. This is vampire romance on steroids riding a Harley, with all the badassery and twice the heart. Fans of the Darkyn will love the reunion with old friends and those new to the series will appreciate the author's deft breadcrumbing to orient readers to who's who without slowing down the high-adrenaline plot. Simone and Korvel remain at the center of the story throughout but the supporting cast and secondary storylines make this novel bigger, faster, stronger. Did I mention the steroids? Go! Buy!
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nightborn.

Comments (showing 1-4)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 4: by ValerieC (new)

ValerieC Pre-ordered for Kindle back in December. Loved the Darkyn series.

Charlene Me, too! And man, does Richard get a few surprises in this one, mwahaha. Things end so nicely set up for more trouble!

Shannon C. Is this a continuation of the Darkyn series or another spin off like Kyndred?

Charlene y'know, it seems like it's being marketed as a spinoff, but it's the same characters/world. Although *spoiler spoiler* so maybe we'll see more/different antagonist action than in the first Darkyn books. (Sorry, I said something I realized was spoilerish there)