Nicole's Reviews > Tangle of Need

Jun 07, 12

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, review, read-in-2012, read-in-2013
Read in March, 2012

LOVED IT! There were so many amazing things that happened:

- We got to spend lots of time with Hawke and Sienna, to the point where they almost stole the show from Riaz and Adria
- Lots of page time was spent with the wolves: Riley & Mercy had wonderful moments (an an announcement that had me happy dancing), Drew & Indigo were great and Judd... Oh Judd.
- The book had a lot of action within the psy movement. I can't wait to see where the series goes next, especially if we spend more time in psy politics.
- Kaleb... Oh Kaleb, I love you
- The Arrows were featured quit a bit too. I have such a girl crush on Aden and Vasic. I *pray* they each get their own book.

<3<3<3<3

My full joint review with fellow Book Pushers is posted here: http://thebookpushers.com/2012/06/04/...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tangle of Need.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Anna (Bobs Her Hair) You LUCKY DOG! Is the hero that guy from Mercy's book who found his beta mate already married? The heroine is not that woman, right?

Anna (Bobs Her Hair) Riley & Mercy. .. I've heard the would be making an announcement. You have me "happy dancing" if it's what I think. All you've stated sounds real good! Woo hoo!

Nicole It was soooo good!! Still not my favorite (I'm a Mercy/Riley girl) but one of the better ones!

I don't remember anyone from mercy's book saying they found their mate already... maybe Indigo's book? But yes, the hero is Riaz, the wolf LT who was a lone wolf, found his mate (a human who was already married) and came back to the den to recover.

Anna (Bobs Her Hair) Maybe it was Indigo's book then.

Thanks for the info. regarding Riaz! I can't wait to learn more about Krychek and the Arrows. Plus seeing reaction to Sienna's powerful display in the last book. That's must have been a shocker to the pack. LOL Don't make Sienna mad or slice & dice. :o)

Nicole There are a few scenes with Judd and Brenna. More with just Judd solo than the two together. :)

message 6: by Giu (new) - rated it 5 stars

Giu Molina " I have such a girl crush on Aden and Vasic." < hahaha me too. I'm really hoping the next book will be about Vasic *-*