Belimbing's Reviews > Sidney Sheldon's After the Darkness

Sidney Sheldon's After the Darkness by Tilly Bagshawe

Dec 09, 11

Read in October, 2011

Well, this is the second book of Mr. Sheldon's collaboration with writer Tilly Bagshawe. Well, for a Sheldon fan, this book is somehow a disgrace (I'm sorry Ms. Bagshawe...), I've read both books (Mistress of the Midnight) and I felt so disappointed, since I was looking for the original way of Mr. Sheldon's writing. I guess, I've expected too much from Ms. Bagshawe. Actually, I thought she was much older, but then today I looked up her website, and it turned out she was a lovely young woman, much younger than I imagined. But still thumbs up for her, for her courage and efforts to write and satisfy Sheldon's fans who sure are missing him a lot.

The plot of the story is very Sheldon, but the intrigue is rather boring and not sharp enough to even let me leave the book to watch TV (I hardly to that while reading Sidney Sheldon's book). But I guess, I'll still buy her 3rd collaboration, Angel of The Dark, which is claimed to be based on Sheldon's original notes on an unfinished novel.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sidney Sheldon's After the Darkness.