Rebecca 's Reviews > Crescendo

Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

Dec 13, 11

bookshelves: paranormal, aussie-book-swap
Read from December 09 to 11, 2011

When I started this book, even though I really wanted to read this, I just wasn’t in the mood to read. But never fear Becca Fitzpatrick is here.

In Crescendo, Vee’s was just as crazy and fun as she was in Hush, Hush, which I loved! I can’t wait to read about more of her and Nora’s antics! Nora was a bit annoying at times, but with the events at hand, I think she is forgiven. As for Patch, well he’s just as swoony as ever!

The end of each chapter is horrible, as it ends grippingly, forcing you to read on, which is not very good when your trying to stop reading and pull it in for the night.

Throughout the novel this book is very suspenseful and will keep you on the edge of your seat, but as I neared the ending the book turned up notches on the action scale. And just when I thought it was wrapping up, something happens leaving you with a dreaded cliff hanger!

I can’t wait for Silence after reading the ending of book two! I might just have to weasel it out of mum from under the tree as an early Christmas present? Hmm, I hope so!

If you enjoyed Hush, Hush, I don’t think you’ll want to miss all the action that is Crescendo!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crescendo.