Christa's Reviews > Molly Hacker Is Too Picky!

Molly Hacker Is Too Picky! by Lisette Brodey

Dec 29, 11

Molly Hacker is Too Picky - Is she really? Fun, witty, and insightful

As so many of Lisette Brodey’s fans, I “met” Molly Hacker on her blog and was very curious to “connect” with her again in the novel. She is quite a character, witty, spunky, and a good sport. However, when it comes to finding Mr. Right, she has to overcome quite a few obstacles: her own somewhat confused ideas and feelings about love, her well-meaning but somewhat pushy friends, an important woman (the she-devil) in the media industry who is out to sabotage her.

To say that the book is entertaining is an understatement. It is a real page-turner, devilishly funny, engaging, and sensitive. It deals in an insightful way with problems of love, friendships, and relationships we all struggle with sometimes. And it gives us a fascinating, tongue-in-cheek picture of the world of journalism and the media.

Molly for all her blunders is someone you just have to like. All the characters are well-developed, vivid, and genuine. I particularly enjoyed the exchange between Molly and her best buddy, Randy. What a riot!

Another successful story by a very talented author!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Molly Hacker Is Too Picky!.

message 1: by Lisette (new) - added it

Lisette Brodey Thanks, Christa! I'll look forward to hearing the "more!"

message 2: by Jacqueline (new) - added it

Jacqueline Howett I look forward to reading "Molly is too picky."