Devina's Reviews > Key of Knowledge

Key of Knowledge by Nora Roberts

Dec 08, 11

bookshelves: pnr, romance, mystery, had-me-laughing, adventure, magic
Recommended to Devina by: Ramona
Recommended for: Suckers for paranormal romance and Nora Roberts
Read from November 05 to December 06, 2011, read count: 1

I liked Key of Knowledge better and maybe that's because Dana stuck on me from the very start, don't get me wrong I love Malory but I can relate to Dana's love of books and I admire her logical thinking and the fact that she has a mouth on her and isn't scared to put it to use when she's pissed!

That's Kane's a pain in the ass (no pun intended). His tactics will only result in his own undoing since they pretty much have the opposite effect than intended, other than scaring the living daylights out off the good guys.

I'm moving on t Zoe next and her story should be even more interesting since she has that cute kid of hers, Simon, in tow and not forgetting a certain Bradly Vane. I know everyone's paired off and it sounds kind of icky and all lovey-dovy but it actually isn't. These people have problems of heir own minus finding the keys and they have to work it out with each other whether the like it or not.

It's fate that had brought them together so they might as well suck it up and admit that they're good for each other and be over with it. Yeah, right. Easier said than done.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Key of Knowledge.

Quotes Devina Liked

Nora Roberts
“...If I don't have twenty or thirty books right here, waiting to be read, I start jonesing. That's my compulsion.”
Nora Roberts, Key of Knowledge

Nora Roberts
“Maybe you could casually mention to Zoe that I'm not now, nor have I
ever been, an axe murderer."
"I'll see if I can work it into our next conversation," Flynn promised.”
Nora Roberts, Key of Knowledge