Anna's Reviews > Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams by Kristen Ashley

Jan 30, 12

bookshelves: contemporany, litlle-town, romance, rural, adult-characters
Read from January 17 to 19, 2012

Lauren is roaming around, running away from her previous live who turned out fake: fake friends and an unfaithful husband. After four months roaming, she lands at Carnal, a biker city, in Colorado Mountain, and decides to settle taking a job as a waitress at Bubba’s. There she will meet Tate, a gorgeous mouth watering man, but all his gorgeousness will fade back when he opens his mouth and says the most insulting and upsetting thing hat a 42 years old woman can hear. How to surmount this awful beginning? Read and discover it. I bought it and loved it.

As in the first installment, first and secondary characters are well-drawn, they feel real, they are unique. I enjoyed the little town atmosphere. Maybe Tattum is exceedingly mouth-wattering but I can live with that. There is also a suspense plot that keeps an agile rhythm and is just the good excuse to see the main couple interact for more time.

I confess I am insanely jealous of Kristen Ahsley female characters. I’d recommend this book to anyone who likes to spend their time enjoying a romance.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Dreams.