Gea's Reviews > Make Me, Sir

Make Me, Sir by Cherise Sinclair
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Make Me, Sir.

Quotes Gea Liked

Cherise Sinclair
“Impertinent submissive,” Raoul snapped, and his dark brown eyes turned mean. “Nothing new for this one. You're doing a lousy job of bringing her to heel, Marcus.”
“Bring me to heel? Like I'm a dog?” Without thinking, Gabi instinctively yanked away and snapped out, “Bite me.”

Cherise Sinclair
“Gabi to Marcus "I can't believe out of one hundred thousand sperm, you were the fastest!”

Cherise Sinclair
“Oh lord and master. High muckety-muck.”

Cherise Sinclair
“Am I your dom, little rabbit?”
“Yes.” Her red-brown brows drew together. “What’s wrong?”
“Not a thing.” He gave her a faint smile, and his gravelly voice deepened. “I thought I’d tell you we’re getting married next month.”
~Nolan and Beth~”

Cherise Sinclair
“She took a second look at him, at his fancy tailored suit. Dark gray with pinstripes. Oh please, like she’d really believe he was a dom at all? “Gabrielle Anderson. Are you sure you’re Master Marcus?”

“Why would you think I’m not Master Marcus?” he asked. Well, good grief. She waved a hand at him and kept the duh from slipping out. Just in case he really was Master Marcus. Maybe he hadn’t changed yet or something. “The suit? Where are your leathers or latex or…biker jacket or vest? And black? Did you forget to wear black?”

He stared for a second, as if she’d turned into a drooling idiot, and then simply roared. Deep, full laughter—amazing coming from someone who looked like he should have a stick up his ass.”

Cherise Sinclair
“You mean you’re not God? Nooo, say it isn’t so!”

Cherise Sinclair
“She couldn’t take her eyes from the dancing flame. No, this was so wrong. Candles should be used for meditation…for romance. Or on a birthday cake at least.
So where was the cake? The present? The song? As he stepped closer to her—as the damned flame got way too close—she started singing. “Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday to me…” Marcus paused, looking at her in disbelief. See. I knew he didn’t have a sense of humor. “Happy birthday, dear Gabi”—she lifted her head and blew out the candle—“happy birthday to me.”

Cherise Sinclair
“You know how really big guys are always nicknamed Tiny?" She didn’t wait for any response, afraid she’d chicken out. "Guess that would make you Master Munchkin, huh?”

Cherise Sinclair
“You dickweed! Are you always stupid, or is today a special occasion?”