Shiran's Reviews > To Tame A Highland Warrior

To Tame A Highland Warrior by Karen Marie Moning

4197575
Dec 12, 11

bookshelves: historical-romance, fantasy, highland-hunks, series
Read from December 07 to 11, 2011

Grimm Roderick is a man with many secrets and when an old friend sends him a note with one short sentence on it, "come for Jillian", Grimm's past and love for Jillian will not stay hidden anymore. Jillian is a head strong woman who refused to pick a husband. But when her father sends 3 suitors to steal her heart she is in danger of losing it all over again... to the man who still has it.

This is the second book in KMM's Highland series. The books do stand alone and you don't have to have read the first one to enjoy this one. I really enjoyed this book. I actually liked it more than the first one. The story is exciting and the sexual tension will keep you salivating for more.

Grimm is the man of every woman's dreams! He is hot and strong, mysterious and dangerous but still kind and caring. I loved that when he got a cryptic message about Jillian he didn't even hesitate to go to her. I wanted to smack him every time he was mean to her on purpose but that was only because he did it when they got close and I wanted them to be together so bad.

Jillian is a headstrong woman and I loved that about her. Normally I would be irritated by a woman who kept on going back to a man who treated her so badly but she knew that he never meant a word he said, even though it took her forever to realise his tell, she just knew in her heart that they were meant to be.

I enjoyed the interaction between Balder and Ronin. I loved the sarcasm and quick wit of Balder and he had me laughing and smiling with every quip.

I couldn't put this book down, the characters were strong and well written and the story kept me on the edge of my seat!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read To Tame A Highland Warrior.