Shannon's Reviews > The Devil Does Exist, Volume 7

The Devil Does Exist, Volume 7 by Mitsuba Takanashi

Dec 12, 11

bookshelves: 2011, manga, taiwanese-drama
Read on December 12, 2011, read count: 1

Aw, I loved this one! I liked Kamijou and Haru's date. What a failure haha! I felt bad for Kamijou. He was trying to finally put the moves on Haru and the most ridiculous things kept getting in the way. Also, it was nice to see the Rumi/Takeru arranged marriage thing resolved. I have decided that I like Rumi. She is a sweetheart. A lot of times manga's love rivals keep trying to ruin things until the very last page, but I liked how Rumi stepped down graciously when she found out that Takeru's heart was given to someone else. It made me wish her happiness on whatever she ventures to do.

Takeru and Kayano's relationship developed in this volume and it was cute to see them hanging out together. Since their parents are getting married in a month, the pressure of them becoming step-siblings is becoming a bigger stress. Gahh, I just want them to be happy. I'm super excited to see what happens in the next volume, since I have a very strong hunch that shit is going to hit the fan. Kayano's mom is acting very suspicious and things don't seem like they'll end well. Especially since their parents are heading home and they are trapped because of the storm.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Devil Does Exist, Volume 7.