Gabe's Reviews > Bossypants

Bossypants by Tina Fey

Sep 03, 13

Read from August 31 to September 03, 2013

I never really watched 30 rock or Saturday Night Live too often but I have always found Tina Fey very intelligent. Her intellect is what really made me interested in reading this book. She has found success in many different outlets. Even the audiobook was "award winning" on Audible. I decided to purchase this book on Audible to listen on a trip to visit my girlfriend.

I was pleasantly surprised with this book. Tina Fey makes the narration fun and friendly. The book almost feels like a conversation. She has won me over as a fan. She has a great sense of humor that adds to her point of views. She tackles great topics like working moms, breast feeding, and photo shop. She also tells stories from her life including Saturday Night Live and 30 rock.

I have always found it amazing to listen to someone talk or write about something they are passionate about. Even though I may not agree or know much about anything, I find a lot of value in the way Tina Fey talks about 30 rock, her kids, and even her family vacations. It makes her seem "just like one of us."
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bossypants.

08/31/2013 marked as: currently-reading