Sangita Takhur's Reviews > Laughing Buddha

Laughing Buddha by Sakshi Chetana

Dec 07, 2011

bookshelves: spirituality, favorites
Read in December, 2011

This book emits such peace and tranquility. The euphoric figure on the cover as if speaks inside so that his spirit can sink deep within us and become daily practices. Sakshi’s ability to simplify big Buddhist philosophy and combine them with the simple Zen-like attitude of Laughing Buddha is brilliant. This lovely, small book contains profound observation, stories and wisdom to be applied in our daily lives. I am pleased that I picked up this book on laughing Buddha, which is a joy to read. This book has caused me to refocus on how I approach my daily life with total understanding, meditative awareness and joy, to live my life to the fullest.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Laughing Buddha.

Quotes Sangita Liked

“Learn to enjoy the way as much as you would enjoy when you reach the destination.”
Sakshi Chetana, Laughing Buddha:The Alchemy of Euphoric Living

“Life is a miracle. We, all of us are creator beings. We are the joyful choice makers.”
Sakshi Chetana, Laughing Buddha:The Alchemy of Euphoric Living

“Life is to be experienced in totality. Try not to blame others like spouse, parents, friends, fellow beings or situations for any suffering. .. Never allow your vibe to go to a lower level. This way you will attract more and more positive circumstances in your life.”
Sakshi Chetana, Laughing Buddha

“The statue of the Laughing Buddha act as a good friend. Whenever we are off the track, his smiling face can bring us back to the present moment, to a positive mood.”
Sakshi Chetana, Laughing Buddha