Sandy's Reviews > Constant Hearts, Inspired by Jane Austen's Persuasion

Constant Hearts, Inspired by Jane Austen's Persuasion by Donna Hatch

Dec 07, 11

bookshelves: read-in-2011, settings-i-love, i-own
Read in December, 2011 — I own a copy

I. Want. More. I am so addicted to Donna Hatch's writing. There's enough of a framework in this novella to turn it into a full-length story, and OH how I wish she would. I've burned through almost all of her books this week, and I NEED more.

4.5 stars, only because I wish it was longer.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Constant Hearts, Inspired by Jane Austen's Persuasion.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kathy I love her books, she can't write fast enough!

Sandy I'm dying for Christian's or Grant's story. I keep hearing that it's going to come out soon, only to have the date pushed back again. Colette and I think Donna's stories are like a little bit more sophisticated Marcia. (However, Marcia can pump out four books a year, which I LOVE!!!)

Kathy Yeah, that sounds about right. I like that Hatchs books have a little more conflict or depth. But, I enjoy a good McClure book where it's all about the romance, you know?

I saw on Hatchs blog that she has plans for four more books in the Rogue Heart series. Christians is hopefully coming out by the end of the year (but, like you said that date keeps changing.) She is also planning on writing stories for their sisters! I actually added the books to GR because I was just so excited, I also added what she said about each book. They sound like they will be awesome!