Lisa Kay's Reviews > Mine Till Midnight

Mine Till Midnight by Lisa Kleypas

Pooka at Midnight
description

★★★★★ (This is a review of the audiobook.)
It was pure pleasure to return to the first in Lisa KleypasHathaways series and the wonderful Rosalyn Landor, the narrator, brought it to life all over again. She does an excellent job of discerning these unforgettable characters’ voices with their multiple accents and distinct personalities. She helped me remember why this quirky family tugged on my heart strings the first time around. You can hear Cam and Amelia discover a tender, lasting love. **sigh** In addition, Ms. Landor coveys the aching emotions of Leo’s grief for his lost first-love. (I had forgotten she was also Amelia & Win’s best friend!) All this happens while the loving Hathaway family tries to settle into their new home and elevated social standing. I delighted in Merripin, Win, Poppy, and Bea and experienced the family bonds with love, tears, upsets, and laughter as if they were my own.

Mine Till Midnight (The Hathaways, #1) by Lisa Kleypas Seduce Me at Sunrise (The Hathaways, #2) by Lisa Kleypas Tempt Me at Twilight (The Hathaways, #3) by Lisa Kleypas Married By Morning (The Hathaways #4) by Lisa Kleypas Love in the Afternoon (The Hathaways, #5) by Lisa Kleypas

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mine Till Midnight.

Quotes Lisa Kay Liked

Lisa Kleypas
“Rohan, one of us is an unmarried man with superior mathematical abilities
and no prospects for the evening. The other is a confirmed lecher in an amorous mood, with a willing and nubile young wife waiting at home. Who do you think should do the damned account books?" And, with a nonchalant wave, St. Vincent had left the office.”

Lisa Kleypas
“...whether he stayed or left, whether they walked the same path or not. They could live on opposite sides of the world, and she would still be his.”

Lisa Kleypas
“A slow smile had curved St. Vincent's lips. 'Wives are a different case altogether. They require a great deal of effort but the rewards are substantial. I highly recommend wives. Especially one's own.”

Lisa Kleypas
“But the absence of tears wasn't the same as an absence of feeling.”

Lisa Kleypas
“The question, love, is whether you want me enough to take the risk.”

Lisa Kleypas
“Believe me, when my ‘personal endowments’ are being discussed, I always pay attention.” ~ Cam Rohan”

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Ronyell Great review Lisa!