Lenore's Reviews > Bad Boyfriend

Bad Boyfriend by K.A. Mitchell

I loved this! It's funny (come closer, Eli, so I can give you a bear hug), it's sweet, and it's hot hot hot.

You'll probably need to suspend disbelief about the Laurent family and their unparalleled ability to ignore huge pink elephants in the room and in their lives for years and years but hey, it's not our fault if they're determined to win the prize for "best cookie cutter-please don't burst our bubble" family in the state of Maryland.

Plus, it was probably that mentality that produced that jerk, Peter. No wonder he's part of the Laurent family. He made it to the top ten of my "hand me a gun please" characters. This time I wanted it to be a large carlibre, too.

But, like I said, I didn't give a damn about the Laurents, and I didn't give a damn about Peter. All I cared about was Quinn and Eli and how good and right and HOT they felt together. And I absolutely adored Eli.

17 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bad Boyfriend.

05/14/2012
1.0% "If he'd known Peter would be launching the blitzkrieg of blowjobs tonight, Quinn might have taken the edge off so he could last longer than sixty seconds. " 2 comments
05/14/2012
5.0% "But I gotta say, if you're trying to pass, you might want to try harder. I don't think many straight guys pack their stoneware before they walk out *giggling uncontrollably*"
05/15/2012
24.0% "As soon as Eli's ass hit the hard wooden bench, the contact reminded him exactly what he'd been doing the night before. He could see the rationale behind church construction, the suffering guy staring out at you while you suffered on really hard wood after a fun weekend. Enough to bring on the guilt. Remind me why I hadn't read this sooner?"
05/15/2012
54.0% "Holy smokes Batman! Someone bring me a fan, it's getting damn hot over here!" 10 comments
05/15/2012
63.0% "Eli on bowling: I can't believe I've missed this sport. It's all about fingering holes and caressing balls. I. Can't. Breathe." 3 comments

Comments (showing 1-18)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 18: by Aiko (new) - rated it 4 stars

Aiko Oh god...Peter...I wanted to drive my car over him, repeatedly.

Lenore I hope your car is a Hummer. Or one of those monster trucks.

message 16: by Aiko (new) - rated it 4 stars

Aiko I wish! You can join me though....with your gun. Like an insane Tarantino movie. I drive, you shoot.

Lenore I'll ride shotgun AND actually get to use a rifle? Bring it!

message 14: by Aiko (new) - rated it 4 stars

Aiko It's called shotgun for a reason me thinks. We best embrace the true meaning of the word.
+ we'd be awesome villains.
We should rob a bank while we're at it. Just for shit and giggles and all that.

Lenore Yep, I think it has to do with the Wild West and people riding horses.
Oh! We'll be the new Bonnie and Clyde. Or Bonnie and Bonnie. Whatever. We'll rob banks!!

message 12: by Aiko (new) - rated it 4 stars

Aiko Yay! I have a new mission in life, to become the next hunted criminal. Maybe we'll end up on COPS. 15 minutes of fame, here I come baby!

Bonnie and Bonnie. That's made for amusing confusion.

Lenore OK. I now got a new pet name for you. Bonnie. I'm wondering what Vlad has to say. Or Katherine the Great.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Oh, yes, I do love your shelf give-me-a-gun-please, my dear!!

Lenore I know you have one yourself, Babs! :)

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Lenore wrote: "I know you have one yourself, Babs! :)"

No, I haven't such a shelf. You mean give-me-a-gun-please? Nah, my dear.

message 7: by Lenore (last edited May 16, 2012 01:46PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lenore A similar one then? We discussed it last year, didn't we? About hating some characters so much we want to shoot them?

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Lenore wrote: "A similar one then? We discussed it last year, didn't we? About hating some characters so much we want to shoot them?"

Exactly, we discussed it, Lenore. Well, I'd have to check out my shelves. LOL

Lenore Or was it the "put me out of my misery" one?

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Lenore wrote: "Or was it the "put me out of my misery" one?"

EXACTLY!!! LOL Oh, I have one that's called running-away-screaming. :-)

Lenore Haha! I got one of those as well. Only mine is called "run the opposite way". But I also got the "my eyes bled" one.

message 1: by Lenore (last edited Sep 18, 2014 12:59PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lenore I just saw it too! *excited*