Laura Z's Reviews > Bone Machine

Bone Machine by C.N. James

Dec 07, 2011

bookshelves: first-reads, zz-reads-2012, sci-fi
Read from January 18 to February 05, 2012

I won this book in the Goodreads FirstReads giveaway in return for an honest review of the book.

I originally gave Bone Machine 4 stars, but it is a book I just couldn't get out of my mind. The more I thought about it the more I realized it is a 5 star book. If I keep coming back to the book and thinking about the book and the characters, and the plot, and especially the twists--it's definitely a 5 star book for me. It's very hard to talk about the end of the book without giving it away, but I will tell you that if you like Sci-fi books, books about zombies, end-times, robots or computers trying to take over, you will definitely like this book. BUT...you have never read a book quite like this one...and that's a very good thing. It's a great book, and very creepy and scary at the end. I hope our world never comes to this. (There are some grammatical and spelling errors that need to be corrected.) C.N. James, I hope you continue to write books like this--let me know when your next one comes out!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bone Machine.