Karla (Reads and Thoughts)'s Reviews > Cross My Heart

Cross My Heart by Katie Klein

Dec 08, 11

bookshelves: 2011-reads
Read from December 06 to 07, 2011

GAAAAA! THIS BOOK IS AWESOMELY SWEET!

I'm absolutely, unconditionally and irrevocably in love with this book. GAAA. I can't cointain it. Its just so... I can't even come to terms what i would say about it. This just left me speechless.

It was awesomely sweet! Just sweet. So sweet. It makes me feel the girl shivers you feel whenever you see someone you like. Not that i could trully relate to the story but its just that i'm a girl! i feel those shivers within me while reading this. Weird Huh?

Anyways, at first you might just think that this book is your average ‘good girls falls for the bad boy’ but that's only at the beggining, not long it will come to you that there would me something MORE to this book. The completely unpredictable twist to the plot was great, it was completely unpredictable! The characters are well developed and well described. I really like the part of Jaden's brothers. They are so protective of her and i trully envied her relationship with them for me myself i want an older brother of my own.:) Then of course there is the bad boy who turned putty in the hands of Jaden, namely Parker Wayne . At the first sight of his character i already swoon over him and by the end of the book i already worshipped him. HAHA. I just like his rough image and the gentleness inside him. He and Jaden’s relationship is really something every girl dreams of one day having.

I've read this in one sitting for it was really impossible to put down. The closer i get to the ending the more i wanted it to last longer. This is one of the books that i could not stop thinking about. GAAA! Super Hang-overed over this one I am extremely happy to read this. Its an absolute MUST READ! :)
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cross My Heart.