Taylor Horan's Reviews > Endless Summer

Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols

Dec 06, 11

Endless Summer was one of the best books i've read in a long time. I don't really like to read and for me to actually finish a book that's over 300 pages long is saying something. There must be something interesting or intriguing about it. I highly recommend this book to people that like drama, love stories, or summer flings. Endless Summer can relate to any ages but mostly ages around 16. The novel is about summer love and a teen love triangle. Lori is ready to turn 16 and is ready for a relationship. She's had her eye on the older Vader brother, Sean. She's always been just one of the guys but now summer is here and she's getting older and she wants to be seen as one of the girls. One of her many strategies to making Sean fall for her is to use his younger brother, Adam, to make him jealous but Adam has plans of his own. Maybe Lori isn't the only one with a secret crush. Will everything end up happily ever after or will this love triangle crumble to pieces? Read the book and I promise you you won't want to put it down.
4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Endless Summer.