Donna (BLHmistress)'s Reviews > Under the Moon

Under the Moon by Natalie J. Damschroder

Dec 06, 11

Read in December, 2011

Goddesses among us well that definitely caught my attention, and I knew I just had to read more. Being a fan of all kinds of mythology, I thought that is what I would be reading about. I was pleasantly wrong and enjoyed this book tremendously.

What I found unique about it was the goddesses and how normal they were set apart from the source where their powers come from. I loved that how these women used their their gifts for the good and the fact gods were now exempt and didn't exist anymore, which I found refreshingly different.

Another point I have to mention is that while I have read more about love triangles than I care to admit, and while some I feel get a bit old, this one I enjoyed. It at least for me was very believable and fresh. Quinn, who is conflicted with her needs with Sam and her hidden love for Nick. I honestly don't blame her with her conflcted emotions for both of these guys, I loved them both myself. What girl wouldn't love to have two Nice, protective guys to love her. Sign me up :)

But overall this book had everything I look for in a book, characters I can connect with, action and maybe just a bit of smexyiness. Though as most of you know I am a sucker for a good romance and while this book leaned more towards the action it still had the romance I crave sometimes. I can't wait for book 2 in this series- I am hoping it won't be too long of a wait either.

So, if you are looking for an awesome Urban Fantasy to cuddle up on the couch this Xmas season, may I suggest this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Under the Moon.