lia's Reviews > Son of the Morning

Son of the Morning by Linda Howard

Dec 06, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: historical-romance

I'm confuse on how many star that i have to put to rate this book.
I actually like the story, the hero and the heroine. which is most important in any good romance novels.

It's about time travel so not a dish that you usually get from Linda Howard's plate. And it took quite sometime before both main characters met.

The story is about a Knight Templar document which promised power and wealth beyond imagination. and because of this, Grace's life change forever.

Grace, an expert in antiquated language come home one day and found that his brother and his husband are murdered and she becomes the main suspect. So Grace is a woman on the run. and able to dodge her pursuer with her street smart attitude.

While the Niall of Scotland is a guardian and a knight templar, first met Grace in a dream. I exhale my breath when they eventually meet in the 200pages or so. finally!!
The chemistry works really well between the two, and for me, most importantly though Grace fall in love with Niall, she also loves her deceased husband dearly and really grieved for him.

In all, a good book, a unique storyline, an action pack story. But for those who expect full blown romance, you are bound to be disappointed.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Son of the Morning.