Cindy ~ SnS Reviews's Reviews > She Can Run

She Can Run by Melinda Leigh

4512039
Dec 14, 11

Read from December 11 to 14, 2011

Great suspense novel that has dual story lines that end up interconnecting. Beth and her two children have been on the run from her abusive husband, a Congressman who has a secret he wants to kill Beth for knowing, for ten months. Beth's Uncle, unknowingly to her, sets her up with a job with an old Nam buddy of his. But before Beth gets there he dies. His nephew (a cop who is on medical leave) has inherited the place and decides to keep Beth on for the job his Uncle had hired her for as he can tell there is something bad Beth and the kids are running from that has traumatized them.

The other story line is Riverside Killer who abducts, rapes and murders women who all bear similar appearances. And the Killer now how his sites set on Beth.

This was the first book I had read by this author and being a lover of romantic suspense I was very pleased at how well written this book was.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read She Can Run.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Maggie This book sounds very interesting, I am going to check it out. Like you I havn't read a book by this author.

Cindy ~ SnS Reviews Always looking for new romantic suspense authors..