Aimee (Coffee Table Reviews)'s Reviews > Wolves, Boys and Other Things That Might Kill Me

Wolves, Boys and Other Things That Might Kill Me by Kristen Chandler

Dec 06, 11

bookshelves: 2011
Read in December, 2011

I bought this not really knowing what it was about. The cover got my attention, but it was the title that made me buy it without checking it out. I was pretty happy with what I got. I enjoyed the story and the road to discovery that KJ was on.

This had quite a lot on the wolves of Yellowstone in it and about those who are for it (wildlife enthusiasts, scientists, the government) and those against it (hunters, ranchers) and it was interesting to see how something like that might affect a community. We all have our opinions on it (including me) and it was interesting to see the other side of it.

The romance aspect of this wasn't the main focus. We still got some romancing in here, but it was more about KJ and learning who she really was, living her life with her dad who wasn't always the easiest to live with and discovering what it is that she wanted.

I really liked this and I'm really glad it didn't suck since I didn't take the time to really check the book out before buying. I'm glad I read it.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wolves, Boys and Other Things That Might Kill Me.