Maggie's Reviews > Good Girls Don't

4222084
Dec 06, 11

bookshelves: 2011, hot-sex-on-a-platter
Read on December 06, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Good Girls Don't.

12/06/2011
31.0% ""Her legs were spread now, her sex plump and wet." Perfect Starbucks read."

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah This is your highest rating for a straight up contemporary adult romance, right?

Maggie I think so. I gave 4 stars to Attachments too, which I LOVED. This one is probably more 3.5 stars. I think you'll like this one though, Sarah. On the first page of Acknowledgements, it says:

"As always, Jennifer Echols was there for me as a true friend, a cheerleader, and a stern taskmaster. She is a constant in my life, and I couldn't do this without her."

message 3: by Sarah (last edited Dec 06, 2011 09:18PM) (new)

Sarah I have Attachments on my Kindle, but every time I look through my to-read, I think, "What the hell book is that?" and don't read it. I need a better system of organization, I think.

Oh, and I actually have read one of Victoria Dahl's books (can't remember what one, a friend rec'd it to me--the guy blows shit up for a living)--and it was fun--and I was happy that she included obvious condom usage, because that really pisses me off when it's not there in contemporary novels ("literary" fiction is actually the worst about this).

Maggie Attachments is totally my new "I've watched too many episodes of Criminal Minds and I need to believe that men aren't just sadistic, tortured killers" read. Or my "I've just had a shitty day and need to grin like a fool" read. :)

Sarah T I liked Victoria Dahl's other series better than this one. I forget (argh, romances are like candy) what they're called. One features a female mechanic, and the other one is an erotic romance writers getting it on with (I think?) I cop. Or maybe I have it mixed up who gets it on with who. But the one with the writer was totally funny.

Sarah T Gah, I only made like 3 typos in that comment.... *a* cop.

Maggie Sarah, have you read Attachments? Are you talking about the Tumble Creek series? I'll have to check that out too. Do you read these in public? Even with the Kindle, people are always looking over my shoulder or asking to see my Kindle and I'm like, Um, let me get off the page with the thrusting cock.