Taryn Elliott's Reviews > Unwrapped

Unwrapped by Cari Quinn

Dec 08, 11

bookshelves: wrenching, snarky, sexual-tension, funny, steamy, menage, m-m-f
Read in December, 2011

I must admit, menage stories really need to draw me in to be successful. Add in my first m/m/f romance and I was a little nervous on the read. Thanks to Mz. Quinn I think I'll even try a few others. She really captured the passion of a relationship that pushes preconceived boundaries and the aftermath of a relationship that will change your life forever.

When your blood is heated and all you're thinking about is pleasure you don't want to think about what's going to happen when you leave the bedroom. The scenes between the three of them are amazingly hot. That's trademark Quinn...but what they also do is make you think. Okay, so you might be fanning your face at the same time, but she doesn't cut corners with the hard choices in a love scene. She will push your boundaries and make you fall in love with the characters just as hard as they do.

Some people may hide a threesome relationship, some may be open about it...but Mz. Quinn takes those steps outside of the bedroom too. And for the characters, sometimes they're the stumbling kind. That's why I love her books. She never takes the easy way out of any story.
Tris, Matt, and Caity are an amazing couple. Caity does the most growing in this story, imho. She has to push through family issues, sister troubles, and falling in love with two men and that's just the start of her troubles.

For a beautiful read about sex, love and what happens next...look no further.

And if you've never read a m/m/f menage this will probably convert you. ;)
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unwrapped.