Kathleen's Reviews > Pride & Passion

Character Rating 5 stars
Romance Rating 5 stars
Heat Level 3 stars
Overall Rating 4.5 stars

I loved the way this book just flowed for me. The story grabbed me from the start.

I really liked all the characters in this book and absolutely LOVED the hero Adrian, he was soo passionate.

This story also had some angst to it and I thought that part of the story really well done.

What made me rate this book 4.5 and not 5 was the fact that the heat level was not quite where I wanted it to be. I did not mind waiting until 85% for the H&h to make love and the first scene was marvelous but the next two just paled in comparison and I'm not use to that coming from Charlotte. Maybe I should take into consideration that this book was published by HQN but I remembered that in book one in this series I was happy with the overall heat level.

The only other negative thing I have to say is that this is a 3 book series that tell's a continuous story. I absolutely HATE that they have been released 6 months apart because I forget some of the story. This was book 2 and man did it leave us hanging and wanting to know what is going to happen next. Now I have to wait 6 month's and I want it NOW! Those of you out there thinking about reading this series, I'd say wait until Temptation & Twilight comes out 6-1-2012 and read them so you don't have to wait to find out how the story will ends.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pride & Passion.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karla (new)

Karla Great review Kathleen. I'm with you, I wish they would just write all the books and then release them 1-2 months apart. When you finally get to the next one, you can't remember what the heck you read in the last one.

KindleRomance Reviews Great review! Thanks for the warning to wait.

message 3: by Melanie♥ (new)

Melanie♥ Enjoyed your review. I have been watching this series, but will now plan to wait and read them all at once.

UniquelyMoi ~ The 1-click Diva I really do agree... I'm not thrilled with the 'cliff hanger' and having to wait.

message 5: by Karla (new)

Karla UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "I really do agree... I'm not thrilled with the 'cliff hanger' and having to wait."

Hi Dhes, just dropping in to say hello...have a nice Sunday!!

UniquelyMoi ~ The 1-click Diva Hi, Karla! Thank you and same to you :)