Dana Salman's Reviews > Cabin Fever

Cabin Fever by Jeff Kinney

Dec 05, 11

bookshelves: read-2011, rainbow-shelf
Read in December, 2011 — I own a copy

What's funny about these books is that they can sometimes be very realistic and satirical. I mostly only read this one because I wanted to read something, and it was just lying around (my brother bought it, I didn't even know a sixth book of the series was out), and it's something quick and easy to skim through. I just couldn't make myself continue that horrible vampire book I'm reading (no, it's not Twilight) and plus it's my exam week so I shouldn't be doing anything that distracts me from my studying anyway. But I finished studying chemistry early yesterday (okay, so I didn't actually pay much attention to it really), so I just pulled this out. I didn't have any laugh out loud moments. Mostly I find Diary of a Wimpy kid entertaining in a mildly amusing sort of way, the way your best friend tells you a story about something that recently happened to him/her (if it's meant to be funny of course). Anyway, they're not something I care about excessively anymore. Infact I think the books have become more lax in humour with every new release. Right now I'm just waiting for my exams to finish up so I can read a book I've been waiting for for around a year (I finally found it, but now that I have it I've got to force myself not to read it).
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cabin Fever.