Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)'s Reviews > Revived

Revived by Cat Patrick

Mar 15, 12

bookshelves: 2012-reading-challenge-book, arc-book-read, dtb-book
Read on January 25, 2012

I fell in love with Cat Patrick's work last year after reading her novel Forgotten. In fact it was one of my favorite reads from last year so I knew that after finishing that book I would read just about anything else that she choose to write in the future.
Which is why I was so excited when I saw this release.

Once again Patrick wows us with something completely unique and different in the YA genre and she manages to make it unbelievable and believable all in one go.

She once again creates characters that are completely relateable and loveable and gives us a plot that will keep you guessing until the very end.

While this one lacked a little bit of the action that I was hoping for and could be a little slow at times, this was still a great read that I devoured in one sitting.

My only complaint is that the ending could of had just a little more to it. I think this very easily could have turned into a sequel and still have been a fabulous read.

And while I didn't love this one as much as I did Forgotten, it still proves that Patrick knows what she is doing and has some serious talent and will always be on my list of authors that are must reads.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Revived.